Start/Stop Wastewater & Trash Services

The process for starting, stopping or changing the name on an account depends on whether your water service is provided by Indiana American Water Company or by a private well.  The City does not provide water service.

 Indiana American Water Company customers:

  1. Call Indiana American Water Company at (800) 492-8373 to start, stop, or make changes to your water service.
  2. Indiana American Water will automatically forward your information to us.
  3. We will set up, close, or make the same changes to your sewer and trash account.

 Well Customers:

  1. Contact the Billing Department at (765)775-5242 to start, stop, or make changes to your sewer account.