Niches/FRGL (Frogs' Glory - Carroll County)

Directions

From Lafayette: Head west on Main St toward Old U.S. 231, Take the 1st left onto Old U.S. 231, Take the 1st right onto IN-26 W/Columbia St, Continue to follow IN-26 W, Turn right onto N River Rd, Continue onto IN-43 N, Turn right onto IN-18 E/W 3rd St, Continue to follow IN-18 E, Turn left to stay on N 1150 W, Continue onto W 425 N, Continue straight onto Tippecanoe Ranch Rd, Turn left to stay on Tippecanoe Ranch Rd

About This Location

The oak hickory woodlands feature grey squirrels, turkey, and deer. Spring wildflowers dappling the forest floor include crimson fire pinks, wake robin trilliums, and spring beauties. The canopy of the forest will be 75% closed, allowing much sunlight to filter down the remaining 25%.

The prairie bursst with little bluestem, purple and yellow coneflowers; a habitat that  invites diverse insect and bird life.