Contact UsDavid Buck
Public Works Director
Morton Community Center
222 N. Chauncey Ave., Rm 102
West Lafayette, IN 47906
In This Department
Boards & Commissions
The City of West Lafayette Engineering Department provides engineering guidance to the Mayor, other city departments, boards, and commissions concerning the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of private and public works projects involving buildings, roads, storm drainage, sidewalks, and handicap accessibility. The Engineering Department also provides guidance to insure adherence to the appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Direction of activities for all public construction in the City corporate limits
- Permitting of all new construction and site inspection
- Plan review
- Planning, designing, and overseeing capital public works projects
- Maintaining Capital Master Plan
- Maintaining construction records
The Engineering Department is located on the first floor of the Morton Community Center in room 102.